Discover Things To Do in Staples
From outdoor adventures to history and culture, you won’t run out of things to do in Staples, MN.
- -Discover a relaxing walk in our 10-acre Living Legacy Gardens.
- -Discover Minnesota’s longest pier at Dower Lake Recreation Area—while you’re there, play a round at the disc golf course, go for a swim, or do some boating.
- -Discover a one-of-a-kind night out, check out the Leader Area Pig Races (it’s exactly what it sounds like).
- -Discover championship golf.
- -Discover tubing on the Crow Wing River.
- -Discover our historic train depot (that also provides daily AMTRAK rail service).
- -Discover entertaining and family-friendly events.
Discover it all, and so much more, here. Do you have questions or need help planning some things to do in Staples? Contact us!